Prickly Pear Seed Oil from Morocco is known as the rarest, most expensive and highly prized beauty oil in the world.
The Prickly Pear cactus grows wild in various arid and semi-arid areas of the world. It has been called 'the miracle plant' for its ability to survive long periods of draught and still produce healthy fruits.
The tiny hard seeds are found in the bulbous fruit called the “tuna” and are manually separated from the pulp and washed carefully before gently cold pressing to extract the precious oil. This highly time consuming and tedious task is undertaken by indigenous Berber women working in cooperatives in Morocco.
It takes about 1 million seeds (each seed only contains 5% oil) and 36 hours of labour to separate enough seeds to produce just 1 litre of this precious oil.
Harvesting the tunas empowers local communities by contributing to their livelihood, and delivering sustainable income for the Berber women.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and contains more Vitamin E than any other plant oil – close to 150% more than Argan Oil
- A miracle oil for repairing cracked heels
- Restores skin elasticity, protects the skin against premature ageing and prevents wrinkle formation
- Nourishing, moisturising and revitalising to dry and damaged skin
- Promotes a healthy complexion, reduces under-eye shadows and eye circles and helps preserve skin cells from the ravages of time
- Helps repair fragile, fissured and lustreless nails
- Protects the skin from free radical damage resulting from exposure to harmful elements such as pollution, chemical toxins and harsh weather conditions
- Soothes scratches, rashes and razor irritations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Love Prickly Pear Seed Oil penetrates easily without leaving a greasy residue and can be applied undiluted on to the skin, even on sensitive skins.
REPAIR CRACKED HEELS To nourish and repair cracked heels “like magic” massage into affected areas.
FOR GENERAL MOISTURISING Apply directly to the skin for protection and repair, or where special attention is required.
NOURISH, REPLENISH AND REHYDRATE Apply to clean skin on face, neck and body.
ADD TO YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE The gentle, nurturing and moisturising qualities of this oil make it a valuable addition to your daily skin care regime. Its highly nutritive ingredients make it like food for the skin.
AFTER SHAVE Love Prickly Pear Seed Oilmakes an excellent after shave oil.
AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT This product is edible and may be taken internally for its valuable nutritional benefits.
Opuntia ficus indica
|Organic Certifier|| |